"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."-Leonardo da Vinci

Friday, March 26, 2010

Flight Lesson: 03-26-10 - Long Solo XC

Man, it was a beautiful for Flying in the Skys over South Eastern Texas today. Great Vis, Clear below 12,000ft, light turb. I did my Long Solo XC Flight today. Went from BYY --> ELA --> VCT --> PSX VOR --> BYY, with Touch and Goes at ELA and VCT. Just as it should be, it was an uneventful Flight. Nothing really special to report on.

I got to the Airport and realized I had forgot the Camera, so no Pics or Videos this time around.

I plan to take advantage of the great weather forecast this weekend and go back up Sunday.

I now have 42.1 Hours logged.

No comments:

Post a Comment