"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."-Leonardo da Vinci

Monday, May 3, 2010

What a Nice day to fly.

After Work today I headed out to the Airport to do my last Solo XC Flight needed to get my PPL. Now the only thing standing in my way is a few more hours of instrument work, and my Written Knowledge Test!

I now have 46.2 Hours logged.

I got to the Airport, worked out my Flight Plan and got the green light from my CFI to head down to VCT, Solo!

I was wheels up at 19:05z. The climb up to 3,000ft was a bit turbulent, but nothing uncomfortable. Once at VCT, I was cleared to land on 12R. Made a rough T&G landing, then continued on course. Nothing big to report on. Just a nice leisurely flight.

Here are a few Pics I took. I took some video as well, and I'll have it up on Youtube soon.



The Old Bird....

The PSX VOR.











No comments:

Post a Comment